Sunday, July 13, 2008

The moment of truth

This week will be the moment of truth. My wife, Jeanette, is going up to camp with the young women for about five days (Tues-Sat). Jeanette told me she does not want to come home to a disaster, and has threatened not to go if she feels it will be a mess when she gets back. I might have to do a last minute clean up on Friday and Saturday.

The house is generally in good order on any given day. The problem may be I'm at work in the day (MON-Thurs) and may come home to a mess. Our babysitter does a good job though and it should be a good break for mom to get away.

3 comments:

Hillary said...

Good Luck! :)

While Ryan was is law school I would take Emily to visit my parents during finals and I always thought that I would come home to a somewhat clean apartment, but it never happened. He would quickley turn into bachelor mode. But last February I left the kids with him for a week while I went to help my mom expecting to come home to a mess, but I was pleasently surprised the house was clean. So I think you can do it.

paulsharol said...

sweep sweep Meriah wnet to Camp Mt Kolob

paulsharol said...

swish swish clean clean have fun