Saturday, August 2, 2008

She's Back

A little late of an update, but Jeanette got back from Young Womens Camp. Thank goodness.

While she was gone the kids took turns getting sick. Brooke, Zach, Nick, and then me. After she returned, she got sick a couple of days later. Nausea, vomitting, etc. It lasted about 2 days for each person. The worst sickness to me is the flu. Most other things I can tolerate.

The house stayed manageable and didn't get too out of control. Also, the kids were very good and we all helped each other.

I'm glad she was able to get away and have good experiences with the youth. It was a great camp.

August is a trip near San Diego with immediate family.

September 14th, I got authorization to go to Cleveland with my friend Jason Baran to watch the Steelers vs Browns.

2 comments:

paulsharol said...

neat present going to cleveland make sure you see the rock and roll hall of fame

T. McArthur said...

Yes, that is is the plans. Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Lake Erie, NFL Hall of Fame.