Friday, August 8, 2008

14th Wedding Anniversary






Jeanette and I passed our 14th wedding anniversary, August 6th. In my experiance, my love has grown more and more for her over the years.






She wanted an odd anniversary present, a vacuum. However, I must say this vacuum is not an ordinary vacuum, it is a Dyson (with root cyclone technology, wow!). Even I was impressed. This thing picks up anything with no bag and has excellent suction.








We celebrated the anniversary last night. We ate and went to The Dark Night. We had heard from others that the movie is good. Jeanette and I thought the movie was very good too. Everyone played their role well.


6 comments:

Hillary said...

Welcome to the Dyson club. They are the best. I asked for one for my birthday/Christmas last year and Ron thought I was crazy, but I love it.

Hillary said...

Sorry I was so excited about the dyson I forget to tell you Happy Anniversary.

Tracy said...

Congrats on 14 years. That's pretty amazing.

I have a Dyson as well, and I love mine. My mom is thinking about starting a club of all of the people who love theirs!

T. McArthur said...

I don't mind vacuuming the house now!

paulsharol said...

congrats on 14 yrs looking at Dyson for our Pool mena house

Anonymous said...

Hey McArthurs,

I LOVE my Dyson - I am thinking about starting a blog about my dyson. It is hard to explain to people who don't own one. You get credit for the first one to post a picture.Maybe we are just a nutty family.
Congrats on 14 years - I still remember the day you got off the plane from your mission and Jeanette was there... I knew you were both crazy in love.