Saturday, December 13, 2008

My Favorite Christmas Carols

I'm probably missing one, but just off the top of my head.

O' Holy Night (my clear #1 favorite)
Hark The Herald Angels Sing
O Come All Ye Faithful
Away In A Manger
Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
Joy To The World
Silent Night
Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
Deck The Halls
The First Noel
We Wish You A Merry Christmas
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
Jingle Bell Rock
Jingle Bells
God Rest You Merry Gentlemen (the words not neccessarily the tune)
Frosty The Snowman

6 comments:

Tracy said...

I totally agree with you about O Holy Night. It's one of the best songs ever and Michael Crawford does an amazing job singing it. I also love Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.

Uncle Mummy said...

Good list except for Silent Night, in my opinion completely overrated.

You left off the ButtCracker Suite, a classic in our family.

paulsharol said...

like blue christmas

Alisa said...

I really like the Christmas Waltz.

T. McArthur said...

Ha! You guys are hilarious! I knew I missed a couple.

Kimber said...

I love your blog! Only, I don't remembering you being that deep. You've grown up so much little one.