Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Years Resolutions

I've never really thought of it too much before. I'm thinking of doing something. Why not try to better ourselves and improve ourselves?

I have too much soda. Almost one a day (usually about 12-32 ounces). To some this may not be enough, you may have more soda, some much less or none at all. If I cut this out or to a bare minimum, I would estimate losing about 7 pounds, which is about the amount I would like to lose around the midsection.

Other than that, I would like to spend my time more constructively. Tune it up so to speak.

4 comments:

Gav said...

...But the seven pounds you lose would be spread out through your body and not just your midsection. So now you need even more effort to try and lose the gut. Health stinks.

paulsharol said...

losing wieght is hard no gut its harder then you want but possible

Uncle Mummy said...

I gave up soda two years ago - it was all or nothing for me.

Feel better and now the stuff tastes like cough syrup to me.

T. McArthur said...

I'll keep trying. Have cut back at times but haven't given full effort.